Friday, April 13, 2012

Welcome!

Welcome to Samesicle! Within this blog I will be discussing all the misfit thoughts, ideas, theories, and observations about my everyday life and the lives of people around me. Mostly all of these ideas come to me through the most random of occurrences and about the most random of topics. I intend for this blog to be thought provoking and I hope that you, my readers, may use a term that my girlfriend invented in order to describe her agreement with me on something that we both felt or were discussing at that time. We use this word very often and that word is samesicle. I hope that this word soon becomes a part of your daily vocabulary, especially if you agree with me on what I have to say. If you don't agree with, then that's fine too. Once again welcome and happy reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment